The San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center is holding its second Critical Issues Forum on Wednesday, JulContinue reading
- Enthusiastic about positively changing lives.
- Great therapeutic team players who collaborate with families, colleagues, and other professionals.
- Knowledgeable about Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental treatments.
- Our multicultural staff is sensitive and responsive to the diverse clients we serve.
- Over 90% of our staff is bilingual in an Asian dialect and/or Spanish language.
CBC offers consultative services that are tailored to the client’s goals. Our individualized services can be provided in a 1:1 setting or large group format. For more information, including pricing, please contact us.Learn More
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in being in a career that makes a positive difference in others’ lives? If you are, become part of the CBC family. We are currently looking for qualified applicants interested in working with our clients, while sharpening their professional skills.