Our sister agency, Familias First, will be presenting a 5-part workshop series for the San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center beginning in Baldwin Park on Wednesday September 13th and El Monte on Wednesday September 27th. The workshops are for families of the SG/PRC only.
Additional locations and languages will be available in 2018 (view and download the flyer below).
Once registered, you can attend one or all of the workshops at any location. To register, or if you have questions, please call our office at 626-320-1317.
Each week we will present a different topic within the overall theme of How to Navigate the Regional Center System.
Baldwin Park presented in English:
- Regional Center Purpose – 9/13
- Regional Center – Family Partnership – 9/20
- Person-Centered Planning & IPP – 9/27
- Resources, Services & Process – 10/4
- Empowerment & Action Plan – 10/11
El Monte presented in Spanish:
- El Propósito del Centro Regional – 9/27
- Colaboración entre la familia y el Centro Regional -10/4
- Planeamiento centrado en la persona y el IPP – 10/11
- Recursos, Servicios y Procesos – 10/18
- El empoderamiento y el plan de acción – 10/25
For a listing of all locations in 2017 and 2018: